- Maximize selling price and minimize days on market by quickly completing important renovations prior to listing a home for sale.
- Our expertise allows us to provide the most value and to maximize the return on investment.
- Our process is designed to be fast and efficient enabling you to get your listing on the market quickly.
- Full or partial remodels including kitchen, baths, flooring, paint, outdoor improvements and more.
- Full or partial remodels including kitchen, baths, flooring and more.
- Professional project management by a licensed general contractor with over 20 years of experience in the Valley takes away the worry and stress.
- Pre-listing inspection and home repair to all major systems in the home.
- Address BINSR report findings quickly and professionally.
- Painting and drywall work to improve the interior visual appeal of the home.
- Repairs to electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- Home safety maintenance, flooring repair & replace, interior & exterior painting.
- No job is too small or too large. We have a full range of capability to assist as needed.
- Pay for remodel projects at close-of-escrow to minimize hassle for the home-owner.
- Maximize the return-on-investment to the seller. Our expertise allows us to focus on obtaining the highest sale price.
- Fast and efficient. Our objective is to get homes on the market quickly.
- Minimize days on the market. Renovate before listing to capture buyer’s attention right away.
- No money out of pocket makes it easy to move forward with projects that improve the overall desirability of the home.
- Design a new look for an old kitchen or bath with 3-D color-rendering and approximate pricing.
- Help prospective buyers see the potential in a home without the time and money required by a full remodel.
- In-home and online details available for buyers to review potential new designs.
- Consult with our designers to customize the design for your prospective buyer.
- Provide a visual aid for how a home can be furnished, quickly and inexpensively.
- Help prospective buyers visualize a furniture floor plan for an otherwise empty space.
- Avoid the cost or effort associated with physical staging of a home.
- Responsive design process provides what you need as soon as possible.
- Provide interior designer touches and professionally staged furnishings for rent.
- Interior design services are part of each package to help make the home stand out to buyers.
- Avoid showing empty homes and help buyers visualize the potential in your listing.
- Turnkey furniture packages available for buyers to purchase home as shown.